At Natural Play Australia our aim is make natural playgrounds accessible to all children. With this aim in mind we are the only company currently designing play spaces for FREE. This allows schools, community groups and charity organisations to totally remove this cost of anywhere from $1000.00 to $4000.00 and spend it on the new play-space.
So lets explain our process from start to finish.
1. Make contact with Natural Play Australia via email or phone. There is a contact section on the website also.
2. Design Brief. A Natural Play Australia designer will come out to you and discuss your needs and take measurements of the space.
3. Concept Design.You will be forwarded a Cad Plan complete with items and locations detailing the play space. This enables the client to show the rest of the interested parties what is proposed. Feel free to put this on facebook etc, you own this copy.
4. Concept and Costing. More than likely there are some revision changes after step 3. The concept is changed according to comments and possibly costing restraints. Remember we can design the whole area and do stages of install as the finances come available.
5. Final Agreement and undertaking. At this point the estimate has been tendered and hopefully accepted, there is a contract to sign then we get started installing a fantastic natural play space. All staff have police clearance and wear photographic ID at all times. Our insurances as well as relevant documents are attached to the contract.
6. Final and Handover. Before any play-space can be opened we have Kid Safe do a full audit report making sure we construct to the Australian standards. We are the only Natural Play supply and install company to have a full independent safety report.
This report remains the property of the client to send out to parents, put on their web site or what ever suits.
Disclaimer: Natural Play Australia designers will travel for free to any location inside of the Perth Western Australia Metropolitan Area. Please call for a price to come and look at any other areas.